Please write and save your comment as a Word file, then copy and paste into both the NorthWestern Energy comment site and the Public Service Commission’s site. You can also print and mail your comment to:

  • NorthWestern Energy
  • 11 East Park Street
  • Butte, MT 59701

1. NWE Comment site:

  • The Montana Public Service Commission
  • 1701 Prospect Street
  • Helena, MT59701

2. PSC Comment site:

3. You may also want to send your comment to the Montana Consumer Counsel, an office of state government that protects the best interests of consumer:

  • The Montana Consumer Counsel
  • PO Box 201703
  • Helena, MT 59620-1703

4. Lastly, send us your comments or just let us know that you submitted them. Send a quick email to