Direct Action Committee
August 21 @ 5:30 pm - 7:30 pm
1. 5 city tour with our 2 reports.
A. NWE report
B. Changing to renewables report
2. Community organizing training, John W.
3. 100X50 Bill, Getting Sen. Tester to sign on
4. Volunteers to help with the Petition for Gov. Bullock to stick with the Paris climate accord, and the NEW petition
5. Discussion Group on Climate change with Sierra Club, What should our role be.
6. The coming State report on Climate change in MT
7. Our role In Al Gore’s “Inconvenience” movie while it is playing at the Roxy