350 Montana’s action committee meets tonight at Imagine Nation Brewing, 1151 West Broadway, at 5:30. We have rented the meeting room, which is separate — and quieter — from the busy brew pub.
1. Introductions and Announcements
2. Five city tour with our two reports (NorthWestern Energy’s record in the Legislature and what would changing to renewables look like)
3. Community organizing training, John W.
4. 100X50 Bill (100 percent renewables by 2050), where is Sen. Tester?
5. Volunteers to help with Petitioning for Gov. Bullock to stay in the Paris climate accord, and the NWE petition
6. The coming State report on Climate change in MT
7. Working with Northern Plains Resource Council: They are involved in these projects:
a. Tracking and taking part in the PSC’s cost-benefit study of net metering (which will wrap up next spring)