Over 250 people gathered at Anderson Park on South Higgins in Missoula, Sunday, Sept. 9, for a climate rally and march. After music by Jack Gladstone and a half dozen speeches, most of them marched to the north end of the Higgins bridge where several participated in a drum circle.
See copy of Misoulian article.
Videos from Event
- Fossil Fuel Sinner—Jack Gladstone
- Chapel of Sea—Jack Gladstone
- Circle of Life—Jack Gladstone
- 350 Montana—John Woodland
- Confederated Salish & Kootenai—Mike Durglo